RV Parking in two parking lots in downtown Visalia within blocks of the Convention Center.
• $75 includes 4 nights starting Wednesday - May 2 through Sunday - May 6
• Fully paved lots just a short distance from the Convention Center, downtown restaurants, and shops
• Spots available on a first-come, first-served basis
• RVs can check in starting on Wednesday - May 2 and check-out no later than Sunday - May 6.
Driving directions to the RV Parking Lots, from the 99 Freeway:
• Take Highway 198 East, take the Central Visalia exit, and follow frontage road (Noble Ave) to Santa Fe Avenue, turn left on Santa Fe
• Lot #1 is on the right at the corner of Santa Fe and Acequia
• For Lot #2, continue north on Santa Fe to Oak Street and turn right. Lot is on the corner of Tipton and Oak Street